In Oregon we have partnered with PGE to offer customers 100% renewable electricity, derived exclusively from cleaner sources such as wind, geothermal, biomass and low impact hydro power. Our Green Power Program with PGE is the nation’s #1 ranked green pricing program among investor-owned utilities.
We are looking for motivated part-time Sales Agents to help drive our grassroots marketing/promotions campaign in the Portland metro area. This job involves either canvassing neighborhoods in our courtesy knock program, or tabling at storefronts, festivals, trade shows, concerts, and sporting events. You are not just selling renewable energy plans — you are making people aware of the fact that they have a choice, and you are educating people about the importance of renewable energy and the need for its growth.
- Personal satisfaction of knowing that you are making an environmental/health difference!
- Good pay and performance based bonus potential (hourly base + commission)
- 401K benefits available, short-term eligibility requirements
- Flexible hours and work days (weekday afternoons/evenings and weekends)
- Ability to work independently while being part of a team
- Opportunity to work at fun events alongside fun colleagues
- Sincere desire to help protect the environment
- Basic understanding/knowledge of renewable energy
- Intelligent & articulate, with strong aptitude for understanding technology & doing quick calculations
- Friendly, outgoing personality with good sense of humor
- High level of personal integrity (honesty and reliability are a must)
- Energetic, motivated, team player
- Available to work evenings &/or weekends, 10-20 hours/wk
- Access to reliable transportation and personal e-mail account
Are you interested in working for a cause you believe in and being paid well in the process? If so, send your resume and a brief cover letter detailing your desire to change the way power is made to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes are accepted on an ongoing basis.
– EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability and a Drug Free Workplace –