Green Mountain Energy Company Sales Agents are the best in the industry. With thousands of customers (and counting) it takes something extra to deliver the level of service Green Mountain strives to provide to our prospective customers. We know the work our agents do sets Green Mountain Energy Company apart from other energy companies. So we strive to do the same for them. From our outstanding compensation, to our goals of promoting from within, you’ll find a lot more than your next job at Green Mountain Energy Company. You’ll find your career!
Green Mountain Energy Company is in search of Sales Agents interested in jump-starting their dynamic sales career. Every Sales Agent has the potential to earn commissions and incentives. A training program is provided to assist you in building your knowledge of Green Mountain products, renewable energy, and how Green Mountain Energy Company is truly changing the way power is made. We seek candidates who are committed to a professional, highly customer-focused direct sales environment.
- Have a sincere desire to help protect the environment.
- Arrive at selling locations as scheduled, wearing appropriate branded shirt, badge, and bringing sales materials (all provided).
- Accurately and positively inform prospects in retail and event booth situations about the opportunity to choose pollution-free electricity for their homes.
- Close/sign-up prospects that show interest in Green Mountain Energy® electricity.
- Assist other team members with selling/closing techniques.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2 years sales and customer service experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to overcome objections and close with customers.
- Understand sales techniques and customer needs.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of energy/deregulation a plus.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing schedules and business needs.
- Must be available to work evenings and/or weekends.
- Sincere desire to help change the way power is made.
We are seeking candidates with a stable work history that demonstrate our core traits of innovation, partnership, commitment, tenacity and accountability.
Please respond if you think you have what it takes to be a Part-time Retail and Event Field Sales Agent. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to us at: westpajobs@GreenMountain.com. The subject field of your email must include the job code CL Sales Agent. Please submit the document in PC compatible Word or rich text file.
– EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability and a Drug Free Workplace –