Bergen County, Essex County, Passaic County, Union County, Middlesex County
NRG is leading a customer-driven change in the U.S. energy industry by delivering cleaner and smarter energy choices, while building on the strength of the nation’s largest and most diverse competitive power portfolio. A Fortune 250 company, we create value through reliable and efficient conventional generation while driving innovation in solar and renewable power, electric vehicle ecosystems, carbon capture technology and customer-centric energy solutions. Our retail electricity providers serve almost 3 million residential and commercial customers throughout the country. More information is available at www.nrgenergy.com <http://www.nrgenergy.com/> . Connect with NRG Energy on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/NRG-Energy/68784278588> and follow us on Twitter @nrgenergy <https://twitter.com/nrgenergy>
This job involves tabling at storefronts, festivals, trade shows, concerts, and sporting events. Applications will be reviewed immediately upon receipt.
- Arrive at selling locations in your area as scheduled with provided sales materials.
- Set up a table inside or outside a retail store or event for 4 to 8 hours on scheduled work days.
- Accurately and positively inform prospects about the opportunity to choose Pollution-Free Electricity through their existing electric utility bill.
- Sign up prospects who show interest in Green Mountain Energy® electricity.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Professional, customer-focused candidates who enjoy interacting with people.
- Outreach, sales, marketing, or customer service experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to overcome objections.
- Weekend availability preferred.
Please apply for the Part-time Renewable Energy Field Sales Agent position at careers.nrgenergy.com.
NRG Energy is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. To the extent permitted by law and any applicable collective bargaining agreement, employees are subject to periodic random drug testing, and post-accident and reasonable suspicion drug and alcohol testing.
Level, Title and/or Salary may be adjusted based on the applicant’s experience or skills. Official description on file with Human Resources.
EOE AA M/F/Protected Veteran Status/Disability